Delta II Sub Ohm Tank by Joyetech
The revolutionary Delta II by Joyetech will change the way tanks work. With the Liquid Valve Control (LVC) atomizer head (0.5 ohms), you may choose how much e-Liquid is used while vaping. It also features a user-friendly airflow adjustment valve as well. The Delta II can be used on a wide range of wattage from 20 watts to 45 watts. The Delta II features a stainless steel construction with vertical glass windows. You may also switch out the LVC atomizer for a RBA head (Sold Separately) so that you may build your own coils to your personal preference.
- Dimensions: 1-15/16"L x 7/8"D (without drip tip)
- 510 Threaded
- Airflow Control
- Liquid Valve Control (LVC)
- Replaceable LVC sub-ohm atomizer head 0.5 ohm
- Replaceable RBA head (Sold Separately)
- 3.5ml Capacity
- 22mm diameter
- Stainless steel construction
- Nickel (LVC- Ni) and Titanium (LVC-Ti) Coils Available (sold separately)
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the tank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.